Q-Tech market research are based on integration of data, relevant information, analytics to provide comprehensive, competitive, actionable, prospective insights to assist decision making to the customers for Indian market. Main objective is to:-
- Understand and meet customer requirements
- Identify new opportunities and market entry strategy.
- Develop effective responses to the tenders.
- Develop partnership and supply chain.
Market Projection and Bridging the Service Gap
QTS provides end-to-end program support to foreign OEMs and Indian companies to bridge the GAP
For Global OEMs single source of sourcing needs in India for:
- Quality assurance
- Timely deliveries
- Effective and efficient offset management
- Legal, tax and regulatory compliant supply chain
Indian Private Sector
QTS shall facilitate entry of MSMEs including Service Providers, Trading Companies and Start-Ups into the defence manufacturing sector along with a robust supply chain by supplementing efforts on
- Lack of in-house R&D
- Lack of advanced manufacturing capability
- Lack of skilled manpower
Bridging the gap Private sector participation through
- Start-up & innovation
- Industry 4.0
- Upskilling manpower
- Aggregated demand from multiple OEMs
- Assistance in Standardisation