Books & Publication
We have published various Publication/Compendiums.
- Enhancing Role of SMEs in Indian Defence Industry
- Indian Defence Offset: A Guide for OEM and Indian Companies
- Indian Defence Acquisition Processes and Perspective Plans
- Capital Acquisition In Indian Defence: A Guide on Financial Perspective
- Emerging Opportunities in Indian Defence Acquisition
- Indian Defence Offset: A Guide (Revised Edition August 2012)
- Indian Naval Production & Procurement Compendium 2013-14
- Indian Defence Production & Procurement (Land & Homeland Security Systems) Compendium 2014-15
- Indian Defence Aero Platforms Production & Procurement Compendium 2015-2016
- Indian Defence Land Systems
- Transforming Indian Defence Logistics System
The “Defence ProAc Biz News” (Defence Production and Acquisition Business News, www.defproac.com) is a bi-monthly magazine by Q-Tech Synergy. The magazine is focused on Indian Defence Production, Acquisition and issues, trends, policies and process pertaining to Indian defence production and acquisition.
Defence ProAc is also an ideal platform to Indian and international companies to promote their products and services to all the important stake holders in Indian Defence and Homeland Security market. (For enquiry mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com.
Defence ProAc Biz News
- Intellectual Property Rights & Defence Production
- Defence Procurement : After Good Start - Losing Momentum
- RFPs - An Endangered Genus
- UAV's Requirements Of India And Procurement
- Medium Multi Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) Procurement Chronicle: A Waste of Efforts
- Future Ready Combat Vehicles (FRCV): Will it Become a Reality?
"...Dear Sir, My compliments on excellent quality of your journal which is being maintained issue after issue! In fact I... "Rear Admiral Dr. S Kulshrestha Retd. Senior Fellow-New Westminster College
"...This is an excellent defence magazine. Extremely useful for professionals, users, decision makers etc. very best wishes for its grand... "Ashok Saxena Director, UK Advanced Engineering Office, India