In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
The first indigenously built submarine INS Kalvari under Project-75 by Mazagon Docks Ltd has been delivered. It has a range of 12,000 km, allowing for a wide area of operation, a stealth boat, it will act as a force multiplier for the Navy by launching massive attacks through precision guided... >
The DRDO has begun the trial of an indigenously developed Trawl roller system that could locate mines in the battlefield. It consists of Trawl roller, track width mine plough and electro-magnetic device (EMD). The Trawl system is used for locating land mines and creating a safe lane for vehicles through... >
The Indian Navy’s diesel-electric submarine INS Sindhuraj has been sent to Russia for second life extension refit and modernization procedure. Zvezdochka Ship Repair Center (part of United Shipbuilding Corporation) will be in charge of the two-year overhaul, during which the submarine will be fitted with the Russian 3M-54 Kalibr land... >
India’s ITI Ltd has been awarded the tender for phase-IV of Army Static Switched Communication Network (ASCON) worth Rs 7,000 crore. It includes the supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of telecom equipment like IP/MPLS Routers, Microwave Radio, Satellite Terminals, NMS, Mobile Nodes and Test Equipment. Earlier also it has worked... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
The production of HTT-40 trainer aircraft is in "advanced stage". The maiden flight of the second prototype (PT-2) HTT-40 has been "successfully completed". HAL, aims to get the aircraft certified by December 2018 followed by series production. HAL has planned to set up a facility for manufacturing of 15-20 aircraft... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >