In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
A new outfit called ‘The Defence Cyber and Space Agencies will be introduced under tri-services that w will look at network security issues of the Army, Navy and Indian Air Force as the forces are increasingly relying on dedicated networks to operate in a battlefield. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/defence-minister-to-set-up-new-agencies-to-bolster-security-infra/articleshow/59550892.cms?utm_source=WAPusers&utm_medium=whatsappshare&utm_campaign=socialsharebutton&from=mdr... >
Central government is planning to set up a specialised tri-services division called ‘Special Operation Division (SOD) to handle special operations. The SOD will collate the three special operations forces of the Army, Navy and IAF. http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/new-military-division-to-handle-special-ops/435262.html... >
Indian Army has been authorised to make emergency purchases of 46 kinds of ammunition, spares for several weapons platforms like infantry combat vehicles and half-a-dozen mines as these are critical requirement for a "short intense war "that could last between 10 to 15 days. http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/indian-army-china-pakistan-sikkim-doklam/1/1000695.html... >
DCNS, is hoping to bag a multi-billion dollar deal from the Indian Navy for maintenance of six Scorpene-class submarines under the government’s P75 programme. The maintenance contract is still under work but the company is hopeful that final negotiations with the Navy will be concluded by December. http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/companies/naval-group-eyes-scorpene-maintenance-contract/article9758364.ece... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: QRs of "HHTI Binocular System to N - cross with five sensors in One” Response Date: -- Issued by: BSF... >