In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has showcased a 4x4 Medium Bulletproof Vehicle (MBPV 4x4), which is a heavy duty all-weather off-road mobility vehicle, specially designed for easy maneuvering, operability and maintainability. The advanced blast protected and bullet proof vehicle shields security personnel from small arms fire, hand grenades and fragment... >
Ashok Leyland has won a contract from the Ministry of Defence for supplying High Mobility 10x10 vehicles (HMV 10x10) to carry Smerch Rockets, with the initial order worth over Rs 100 crore. https://www.hindustantimes.com/business-news/ashok-leyland-bags-govt-order-to-supply-hmvs-to-carry-smerch-rockets/story-j7YVnaTsu4Cu1YaVuG938K.html... >
Kalyani Group and BAE Systems have formed an alliance to develop Air Defence Guns for the security forces and have agreed to partner for "transfer of technology" for developing the Air Defence Guns and Ammunition. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/kalyani-group-bae-systems-to-develop-air-defence-guns/articleshow/63749259.cms... >
The Larsen and Toubro-Nexter consortium has showcased their artillery systems, on which both sides have been working since 2011. Also, the consortium showcased TRAJAN, a 152mm, 52 Caliber cannon which had undergone extensive firing and mobility trials by the Army in rigorous climatic conditions. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/lt-nexter-showcase-artillery-systems-at-defexpo/articleshow/63749272.cms... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
The production of HTT-40 trainer aircraft is in "advanced stage". The maiden flight of the second prototype (PT-2) HTT-40 has been "successfully completed". HAL, aims to get the aircraft certified by December 2018 followed by series production. HAL has planned to set up a facility for manufacturing of 15-20 aircraft... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >