In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
India and Russia signed an agreement in October to jointly manufacture KA-226T helicopters.60 helicopters will be delivered by 2019 and the remaining 140 will be assembled or manufactured in India. Source: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/russia-to-begin-military-helicopters-deliveries-to-india-in-2018/article9551722.ece... >
Defence Acquisition Council cleared two AON pertains to:- Shore based facility, at naval aircraft yard in Goa for Intermediate level engine repair facility for the MiG 29. Continuation of Coastal static sensor chain for gap-less Surveillance System, IInd Phase, under the ‘Buy Indian' category with BEL as lead integrator at ... >
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has chalked out a plan to export anti-tank guided missiles (ATGMs) and Akash surface-to-air missiles. BDL is exploring opportunities to export Konkur and Milan ATGMs as well as Akash surface-to-air missiles. The ATGMs are built under license from Russian and French firms, and they willgive us... >
India has set a target of exporting weapons and systems worth $2 billion by 2019, six times the size of India’s current exports. The government has allowed defence PSUs to earmark 10% of their production for exports to help India increase its defence exports. It has identified 15 weapon systems for... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: QRs of "HHTI Binocular System to N - cross with five sensors in One” Response Date: -- Issued by: BSF... >