In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
The commercial bids for landing platform docks (LPDs) a project estimated $3 billion are to be submitted by 22 June 2017. Likely Competitors are Reliance Defence in partnership with DCNS, and L&T with Naventia. Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) will scrutinize the bid and after commercial negotiations order likely by year... >
Aequs plan to manufacture critical defence equipment for Indian army and Air force, through Joint ventures with foreign partners. The firm has already signed an agreement to set up the unit at a cost of Rs.500 crore. The equipment to manufacture includes aircraft Landing Gear, Engines and Actuators. Aequs has... >
Tata Advanced Systems Ltd (TASL) and Airbus are formulating production plan for Avro replacement with C295 aircraft. The proposal is to import of 16 C295s fully formed from OEM and to build the remaining 40 to be manufactured locally with help of CKD/SKD to include30 per cent indigenous contents. http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/talks-on-for-replacement-of-iafs-avro-aircraft-with-airbus-c295w/article9726315.ece... >
Dassault Aviation is likely to select about 60 Indian IOP for about 25 OEMs and Tier-1 to kick-start offset partnerships for the $4.42 billion of offset obligations in Rafale deal. Understood, the major share likely to be in direct purchase and an investment up to 30% in military aeronautics-related research programs and 20 %... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: QRs of "HHTI Binocular System to N - cross with five sensors in One” Response Date: -- Issued by: BSF... >