In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
The programme to make 12Mine Counter measure Vessels (MCMVs) with budget approx. $5 billion for the Indian Navy by Goa Shipyard is likely to face more delays. Kangnam the technology partner prefers a single-vendor nomination of German MTU for engines. Indian Navy is skeptical about the suitability of German MTU... >
The government has approved the purchase of 6 Boeing Apaches for the Indian Army. Order is likely to be placed, within the next six months, a deal worth $655 million dollars. The first Apaches are expected to enter service with the army in 2021.The helicopters are to be armed with... >
Larsen & Toubro (L&T) delivered two high-speed interceptor ships (C-433 & C-434) made of Aluminium alloy hull with water jet propulsion. So far the company has delivered 36 interceptors to Indian Coast Guard against the order of 54, valued at Rs 1,424 crore. L&T had won the order against global... >
The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC),cleared a proposal to procure two gas turbines from Ukraine for new frigates to be acquired from Russia.The first two ships would be completed at the Russian shipyard while the rest two will be built at the Goa Shipyard with active help from Yantar. http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/apache-attack-helicopters-cleared-for-army-117081700941_1.html... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
The production of HTT-40 trainer aircraft is in "advanced stage". The maiden flight of the second prototype (PT-2) HTT-40 has been "successfully completed". HAL, aims to get the aircraft certified by December 2018 followed by series production. HAL has planned to set up a facility for manufacturing of 15-20 aircraft... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >