In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
India and Korea has recently signed an Inter-Governmental MOU for Defence Industry Co-Operation in Shipbuilding. Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL), Visakhapatnam from the Indian side is nominated for the collaboration. The co-operation with the recommended Korean Shipyard would enable HSL to upgrade and modernise its facilities and execute naval shipbuilding projects... >
L&T is likely to form a JV with Hanwha Techwin (Earlier Samsung Techwin) to supply 100 self-propelled gun K-9 Vajra-T’ 155-mm/52-calibre howitzers, under the Make in India programme worth about Rs. 4,600-crore. Earlier, L&T forged a 51:49 joint venture with MBDA Missile Systems with an eye on Rs. 10,000 defence... >
The Rolls-Royce has opened a defence service delivery centre in India to improve capability and provide faster front-line support service. Currently over 750 engines in a range of aircraft is being used by the defence as well as commercial aircrafts, such as the C-130J, Hawk advanced jet, Embraer and Jaguar,... >
The Government has planned to sale the stake of its holdings in the shipyard and factories that supply India’s military, to extent about worth $11 billion. Among the biggest stakes to be sold are in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. and Cochin Shipyard Ltd. http://www.livemint.com/Companies/Q7Yo3MUfeBgS3md4J5P30N/Cochin-Shipyard-leads-sale-of-stakes-in-Indian-arms-spree.html ... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: QRs of "HHTI Binocular System to N - cross with five sensors in One” Response Date: -- Issued by: BSF... >