In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
MoD has directed DRDO for the early completion of BMD missile programme which is running behind the schedule. It is considering to carry out an audit of DRDO claims about the performance of the tests. The delay in the Development has constrained India to consider $5 billion purchase of S-400... >
HAL is seeking foreign partnership for turbo-shaft engine technology under TOT for AUW class twin engine helicopter.HAL want to indigenously develop 12.5-ton class multi-role helicopter with service ceiling of around 20,000 feet, 3,500 kg payload and a seating capacity of 24. https://sputniknews.com/military/201705171053708922-india-engines-market-helicopter/... >
Russia is developing Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA) SukhoiPAK-FAT-50, as a competitor to US F-22. The aircraft is capable of top speed of 1,516MPH (2,440kmh) and effective range of 3,418 miles. Russia has assured FGFA program with India would be a ‘completely new aircraft’ and is not linked to their own new... >
The BAE system has started delivery M-777 155mm/39-calibre ultra-light howitzers with 2 Guns landed on 18 May, 2017. These will be taken to the Pokhran ranges for testing and compilation of the firing tables for subsequent use. As per deal, 25 guns will be imported, the rest 120 will be... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: QRs of "HHTI Binocular System to N - cross with five sensors in One” Response Date: -- Issued by: BSF... >