In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
Indian Navy’s premier technical training establishment, INS Shivaji is all set to get a state-of-the-art Nuclear Biological Chemical (NBC) Training Facility, which will house a modern NBC emergency simulator and sophisticated laboratories for preparation of real time situations. The facility will include real-size structures, equipment and laboratories that will simulate... >
Indian Army is facing shortage and delays in acquisition of weapons. It needs basic items like assault rifles, high-end anti-aircraft missile systems and ammunitions. Army’s present ammunition inventory can barely last for just four days if India sustains an all-fronts war, whereas it is still using vintage Anti-Aircraft guns and... >
Saab Group has offered to co-produce its latest Gallium Nitride Active Electronically Scanned Array (GaN AESA) radar with the Indian defence firms with full technology transfer under the ‘Make in India’programme. Saab has earlier offered this programme to India also, under the Tejas LCA programme. GaN gives higher power efficiently,... >
India has awarded US Company Boeing a $81 Million contract to supply 22 Harpoon missile systems for Indian Navy's Shishumar class submarines. The contract is the firm-fixed-price modification to a previously awarded firm-fixed-price contract to exercise an option for the procurement of 22 Lot 89 Harpoon missiles and associated containers... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: QRs of "HHTI Binocular System to N - cross with five sensors in One” Response Date: -- Issued by: BSF... >