In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
The Defence Minister indicated a major review of the Ordnance Factories was on the anvil factoring in their integration and scope of work. Defence Research & Development Organisation need to identify the patentable products that could be commercially used. Under Technology Acquisition and Development Fund, eight projects have almost fructified... >
Russian Helicopters is keen to offer its Kamov-226T, for the $3-billion Light Naval Utility Helicopters (NUH) programme of the Indian Navy. The RFI issued under the ‘Strategic Partnership’ Policy for 100 numbers, out of which -16 choppers will be bought off the shelf, while the remaining 95 will be built... >
DGOF is keen to partner with Private Sector for purchase of locally designed, developed and manufactured products; thus speeding up the defence procurement, with a pronounced stress on self-reliance in defence production. The aim is to have higher indigenization of content in the existing 'Buy (Indian)' and 'Buy and Make... >
INS Kalvari, the first of the indigenous Scorpene-class Submarines was commissioned in the Indian Navy. INS Kalvari is the first of the six Scorpene-class submarines built by Mazagon Dock Limited as the part of Project-75 with technology from French Naval Defence (Ex-DCNS). The first four submarines will be conventional, while... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
The production of HTT-40 trainer aircraft is in "advanced stage". The maiden flight of the second prototype (PT-2) HTT-40 has been "successfully completed". HAL, aims to get the aircraft certified by December 2018 followed by series production. HAL has planned to set up a facility for manufacturing of 15-20 aircraft... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >