In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
Russian firm UralVagonZavod (UVZ) and Punj Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (PCPL) have tied-up to set-up a Private Service Centre to undertake repair and maintenance of T-72 and T-90 tank engines and radiators in India. They have also decided to cooperate in implementation of the "GOCO" (government owned, contractor operated) model for... >
India has inaugurated ‘Smart Fence and Comprehensive Integrated Border Management System (CIBMS)” to close the vulnerable gaps along the riverine stretch bordering Bangladesh in Assam. Similar patches in Gujarat and Jammu along border areas of Pakistan have been identified for the implementation. CIBMS uses technology driven by sensors to detect... >
India has put a full-stop on the proposed project with Russia to jointly develop an advanced Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA). In 2007, New Delhi and Moscow have discussed the FGFA and agreed that Hindustan Aeronautics (HAL) would partner Russia’s Sukhoi Design Bureau (Sukhoi) in developing and manufacturing the fighter.... >
India Army is working on the measures to cut down the purchase of expensive items and discontinuing the spares for vintage items, in order to overcome the 15 to 20 percent shortage of critical ammunition, spares and missiles. The Army has identified items to discontinue, includes - heavy multiple rocket... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
The production of HTT-40 trainer aircraft is in "advanced stage". The maiden flight of the second prototype (PT-2) HTT-40 has been "successfully completed". HAL, aims to get the aircraft certified by December 2018 followed by series production. HAL has planned to set up a facility for manufacturing of 15-20 aircraft... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >