In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
The Indian Army is setting up to induct future technologies into its fleet. It is envisioning at five to 10 years from now and planning to include better technology, modern weapons, equipment, ammunition, operational logistics and infrastructure. They require ballistic helmets, night vision devices, Future Infantry Combat Vehicles (FICV) and... >
The Indian Navy has launched another second Kalvari class Scorpene – INS Khanderi. The submarine is the second of the six submarines being built at MDL in collaboration with M/s DCNS of France. It has superior stealth and the ability to launch a crippling attack with torpedoes as well as... >
India’s 3M India Limited is eyeing a foray in India's defence sector. Recently the company has bagged a $64 million contract in the United States for the army in the area of soldier protection and has already working with some defence manufacturing entities. The company claimed that it is one... >
Indian indigenously made artillery gun Dhanush will soon be inducted into the Army. At present the field trials have been successfully completed for Dhanush, which has 155mmx45 calibre. Additionally another self-propelled artillery gun with 155x52 calibre is in the final stage of order. It is being developed under joint-venture between... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: QRs of "HHTI Binocular System to N - cross with five sensors in One” Response Date: -- Issued by: BSF... >