In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
India has signed the Letter of Acceptance which formalizes the contract worth $750 Million (~Rs 5000 Crores) between India and United States (US) for 145 BAE Systems manufactured M777 155mm/39 calibre ultra-lightweight howitzers being acquired through the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programme. The contract entails offsets of about $200 Million,... >
Indian Navy has launched its seventh Landing Craft Utility (LCU). The ship will be extremely useful for joint operations carried out by the Indian Navy and Indian Army for ensuring maritime security and protection of remote islands. It has a capability to transport two tanks or four special vehicles and... >
Airbus has signed a strategic agreement with QuEST Global and AXISCADES to provide a range of critical engineering services for all Airbus aircraft programmes. QuEST will provide services for the Wing and AXISCADES for the Fuselage. The three-year contract was won after a competitive bidding involving seven contenders. This is... >
India has finalized the consultancy agreement with French defence manufacturer Safran to help revive the Kaveri project. The deal cost around $2 Million. Apart from the initial consultancy fees, India may not need to spend on development as the French side has proposed to make the Kaveri flight-worthy within 18... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: QRs of "HHTI Binocular System to N - cross with five sensors in One” Response Date: -- Issued by: BSF... >