In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
The defence ministry has sanctioned Rs 1,487 crore to the Army for Perimeter security to fortify its bases in Jammu and Kashmir, to plug their security gaps and protect them from any terror attacks. The Ministry has set a deadline of 10 months for the Army to carry it out.... >
The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) has accorded approval to Capital Acquisition Proposals of the Services valued at aroundRs 15,935 crore. These includes:- Light Machine Guns for the three Services, under Fast Track Procedure at an estimated cost of over Rs 1,819 crore. 7.4 lakh Assault Rifles for the three Services,... >
Indian Public Sector - Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued an Expression of Interest to invite Indian Partner for licence manufacturing of the civilian version of its Advance Light Helicopter (ALH) Dhruv, under Transfer of Technology model. According to the EoI, the selected Indian Partner would also be required to... >
Rear Admiral Philipose George Pynumootil, NM Takes Over as Flag Officer Naval Aviation (FONA). The Flag Officer has undergone the Staff Course at the Defence Services Staff College and the Higher Air Command Course at the College of Air Warfare. He is a post graduate in Defence & Strategic Studies... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
The production of HTT-40 trainer aircraft is in "advanced stage". The maiden flight of the second prototype (PT-2) HTT-40 has been "successfully completed". HAL, aims to get the aircraft certified by December 2018 followed by series production. HAL has planned to set up a facility for manufacturing of 15-20 aircraft... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >