In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) has approved the buying of one C-130 J Super Hercules aircraft, worth about Rs. 900 Crores. Further, approval has also been given to the procurement of 58 Night Vision Goggles (NVGs) for pilots for night enablement. In addition, the DAC also reviewed progress of capital... >
Elbit systems have come out with a New Mini UAS for Tactical Naval and Maritime applications. The system features a waterproof and floating air vehicle that provides even small vessels a unique organic off board surveillance capability that can be deployed and retrieved in less than 15 minutes. Source:http://elbitsystems.com/pr-new/elbit-systems-introduces-skylark-c/... >
India has sought a waiver in Rafale fighter deal from a key provision that requires India to shell out an advance guarantee clause on the basis of the fact that it is a government-to-government sale. If France accepts the Indian demand, it will result in a saving of more than... >
DRDO developed precision-guided 'smart glide bombs' known as 'Garuthmaa' and 'Garudaa' has recently been tested successfully at Pokhran firing range. The test was to evaluate its precision for drop trials and range from a Su-30 MKI aircraft. Garudaa is the non-winged glide-bomb having a range of 30 kilometres; while Garuthmaa... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: QRs of "HHTI Binocular System to N - cross with five sensors in One” Response Date: -- Issued by: BSF... >