In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
MOD is in the process of amending its Defence Procurement Manual, to incorporate provisions which will enable the Armed Forces to procure the latest technology with market projection of Rs 25,000 crores in domain of Technology, Cyber informatics and Warfare, Nano technology and Robotics. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/indian-army-builds-defence-against-outdated-technology/articleshow/61568900.cms... >
DRDO has successfully conducted flight trial on Nirbhay sub-sonic cruise missile. India’s first indigenously designed and developed Long Range Sub-Sonic Cruise Missile can be deployed from multiple platforms has achieved all the mission objectives completely from lift-off till the final splash. The guidance, control and navigation system of the missile... >
DRDO has successfully tested the 12 mm square bore Electromagnetic Railguns (EMRG) that can fire projectiles at Mach 6 (six times the speed of sound). Such Railguns are touted as one of the future technologies of warfare, as they use kinetic and laser energy instead of controlled explosives for firing... >
Indian Air Force (IAF) is looking to install a two-layer air defence system which can take out enemy combat aircraft, drones or helicopters. The issue is likely to be discussed in next meeting with Defence Acquisition Council. IAF is already in the process of acquiring the deadly S-400 air defence... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
The production of HTT-40 trainer aircraft is in "advanced stage". The maiden flight of the second prototype (PT-2) HTT-40 has been "successfully completed". HAL, aims to get the aircraft certified by December 2018 followed by series production. HAL has planned to set up a facility for manufacturing of 15-20 aircraft... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >