In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) has emerged as the lowest bidder for a project of the Indian Navy to supply eight vessels for the 16 X ASW SWC Project, worth around Rs 5,400 crore. The order was bagged against a competitive tender where both private and public sector yards had participated.... >
The induction of the J-20A first fifth-generation fighter aircraft by China is likely to make a transformative shift in its war fighting capabilities. The low-observable strikes stealth technology is a core component in the transformation is a single seat fighter designed for long-range fighter missions. http://defensenews-alert.blogspot.in/2017/10/can-india-counter-emerging-chinese.html... >
India soon to commission indigenously made anti-submarine corvette -INS Kiltan. INS Kiltan is third of the four Project 28 warships. The project was approved in 2003, and first ship - INS Kamorta and second- INS Kadmatt were commissioned in 2014 and 2016 respectively. The remaining one INS Kavaratti is under... >
Dassault Aviation maker of Rafale fighter jets, plans to build business aircraft Falcon 2000 planes in India. The initiative in industrial cooperation would encourage local manufacturing, rationalize costs while ensuring quality and execution, besides give the company a competitive edge, in India. http://www.livemint.com/Companies/Rgcmoe8gamb1RuH5xZa5zO/Dassault-Aviation-mulls-businessjet-manufacturing-in-India.html... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
The production of HTT-40 trainer aircraft is in "advanced stage". The maiden flight of the second prototype (PT-2) HTT-40 has been "successfully completed". HAL, aims to get the aircraft certified by December 2018 followed by series production. HAL has planned to set up a facility for manufacturing of 15-20 aircraft... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >