In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
Lockheed Martin has offered setting up a factory to produce F-16 fighter planes in India, subject to approval by US Govt. Saab has also offered for manufacture of Gripen fighter. Source:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/india-us-in-talks-on-f-16-jet-factory-lockheed/articleshow/57204922.cms... >
India has successfully test fired Exo-Atmospheric Interceptor Missile, against incoming ballistic missile. The missile has been developed by Indian PSU and DRDO. Source: http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=158392... >
Aero India 2017 was low-key in terms of business activities, with no major deals signed. Ministry of Defence did not announce long awaited Strategic Partners policy. More than 72 fighter aircraft participated in the show. Saab subsidiary Saab Grintek Defence and HAL Avionics Division signed a contract valued at $8.5... >
India’s MKU is pioneered in the modular design approach for helicopter armouring with their patented Modular Schutz Technik (MoST). Recently the firm has leveraged the combination of MoST and Generation 6 PolyShield V6 armouring technology to build up to 40% lighter and thinner armour panels. These panels offer protection to... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: QRs of "HHTI Binocular System to N - cross with five sensors in One” Response Date: -- Issued by: BSF... >