In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
Reliance Defence Engineering Limited (RDEL) has emerged as the lowest (L1) bidder to build 14 Fast Patrol Vessels (FPVs) worth Rs 920 Crores for the Indian Coast Guard (ICG). It is the largest naval order to the private sector by ICG. A contract is most likely to be signed In... >
The TATA Advanced Systems Limited (TASL) and Lockheed Martin Aeroframe Corporation Joint Venture –TLMAL – have recently delivered 50th C-130J Super Hercules Empennage. Established in 2010, TLMAL began production of C-130J Super Hercules airframe components beginning in late 2011. TLMAL is the single global source of C-130J empennage assemblies which... >
India has successfully test fired Indo-Israeli co-developed long range surface-to-air missile (LRSAM). Once inducted the weapon system will provide an air-shield to sensitive defence installations and important metro cities besides the protection from hostile attacks. The naval version of the SAM system has been tested from land, which was earlier... >
India and France has finally signed the contract for 36 ‘Rafale’ fighters (28 single-seats and 8 twin-seats). The deal also includes - the RBE2 AESA radar, the Spectra electronic warfare system, optronics, the communication navigation and identification system (CNI), the majority of the cockpit display systems, power generation systems and... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: QRs of "HHTI Binocular System to N - cross with five sensors in One” Response Date: -- Issued by: BSF... >