In Brief ...
Q-Tech Synergy is a technology consulting firm specializing in the implementation, support and engineering of technology management.
- We facilitate organizational transformation by providing our Clients with creative, value-adding business solutions, employing state-of-the-art research and management methodologies.
- We offer comprehensive coverage of India Defense & Manufacturing sectors.
- A team of industry experts, consultants, market analysts, and market research executives continuously monitor and evaluate the market.
- Provides quality and productivity related professional services to Manufacturing and Service Industries.
- Diagnostic services to assess the present status of Quality Management Systems in organizations, provides gap analysis and assists to identify improvement areas.
- Q-Tech Synergy trains Senior/middle/junior management personnel in quality initiatives and methodologies, which is the backbone of any Quality improvement projects
Member of Trace
Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions
India’s Tata Power SED and DSIT Solutions Ltd. together will supply 78 PointShield™ Portable Diver Detection Sonars (PDDS) for the Indian Navy, selected after the tender process under "Buy Make India" category. The systems support automatic detection, tracking and classification of all types of underwater threats. Some of the Diver... >
India has shelved the 'Make in India' project to construct 12 advanced Mine Counter-Measure Vessels (MCMVs) in collaboration with South Korea at the Goa Shipyard, worth around Rs 32,000 crore. The tender, which began the acquisition case way back in July 2005, was stuck with Kangnam over final negotiations, on... >
The America has proposed to co-develop a range of Future Vertical Lift platform- combat helicopters and Unmanned-Advanced Technology Ground Combat Vehicle, along with other wish list for the next wave of arms sales to India. http://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/us-ambassador-proposes-indo-american-helicopters-unmanned-combat-vehicles-118011101210_1.html... >
India intends to procure Spike Anti-Tank Guided Missile (ATGM) from Israel through the government-to-government (G-to-G) route. Recently, the Indian Ministry has shelved the Request for Proposals (RFP) for 8,000 Israeli spike missiles, a deal that would have been worth $500 million, which was about to be signed soon. http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/india-to-purchase-anti-tank-missiles-from-israel-through-govt-to-govt-deal/story-C0TQXzxqXHqcAm8ckghPkI.html... >
Issue Date: 10 June 2016 Detail: Round Illuminating (Full Charge), Fuze RGM-2 and Fuze T-90 For 122mm Howitzer Ammunition Response Date: 6 Sep 2016 Issued by: Indian Army... >
Issue Date: 9 June 2016 Detail: Realization, Supply and Installation of Early Warning & Advance Response Network System (e-WARN) Response Date: 14 June 2016 Issued by: DRDO... >
The production of HTT-40 trainer aircraft is in "advanced stage". The maiden flight of the second prototype (PT-2) HTT-40 has been "successfully completed". HAL, aims to get the aircraft certified by December 2018 followed by series production. HAL has planned to set up a facility for manufacturing of 15-20 aircraft... >
Issue Date: 8 June 2016 Detail: EoI for development of Optronic Mast for Submarine Periscope Response Date: 26 July 2016 Issued by: BSF... >